Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the new bow makers out there can you realy go wrong?? I have a Bowtech and a Mathews. I started with a Martin. I have shot PSE and Hoyt. but will all the 2nd companies under the main one like diamond , mission, Reflex, Fred bear and ross, Can you go wrong with any bow for hunting for the average guy. I been talking my freinds in to bows around the 400 doller mark. I think there are a lot of bows out there that will do with they need even if its not the TOP bow like the Z7 or the Destoryer. I tell you that bows made in the last 3 years are all really good now. So I dont think you can get a bad bow for hunting or just shooting. What do you think?

·
Registered
427 Posts
The Bear Charge is an awesome bow for the money in my opinion. I shot bows until my shoulders hurt and picked the Bear over a bunch of more expensive so-called top tier bow manufactures.

You won't be disapointed if you go with Bear!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your right i think its a good deal but they have a military discount of 50% and my hunting buddy just got the new strike for 280 fully set up and would have got the $400 , I am not in the market but l;ike to know whats out there that way i can lead them to a good bow if they want one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts