Archery Talk Forum banner

New Bowtech?

6427 66
Seen this on Instagram….. maybe a new carbon Bowtech?
Product Font Automotive exterior Thigh Automotive tire

Beard Font Screenshot Advertising Moustache
Reactions: Mossy-Back
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
Bowtech Reckoning 38 PSE EVO EVL 34 Xpedition DXL Elite Victory 37
832 Posts
I’m just wondering if they are changing the RevoltXL or can I just go ahead and get one. Also waiting on there new target bows though they would have announced them by now

·
Miller Time
3,714 Posts
maybe its the bourbon but am i the only one that sees a chocolate easter bunny looking at the cam for the lower riser with an Elite insignia in the middle of the bunny🤪
Now I can’t unsee it 😂

·
Registered
Reign 6, Reckoning 35, Hamskea, HHA, MBG, Tight Spot, Illumapin, Shrewd, Stan, Carter
1,124 Posts
maybe its the bourbon but am i the only one that sees a chocolate easter bunny looking at the cam for the lower riser with an Elite insignia in the middle of the bunny🤪
Yep! I'm sure there's Elvis in there somewhere to!

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
I do now!!!

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Rebirthing the Icon/Zion. Hope it will be full carbon like PSE not just carbon covered like Hoyt..

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
The last five years or so to me....have sort of been the pinnacle for compound development. I think they are really having to stretch now to make something with a WOW that's a lot better...

The only Carbon bow that has caught my attention has been the PSE. But just don't think I want to throw down that much...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts