Archery Talk Forum banner

New Bowtech?

6487 Views 66 Replies 45 Participants Last post by  pa.hunter
Seen this on Instagram….. maybe a new carbon Bowtech?
Product Font Automotive exterior Thigh Automotive tire

Beard Font Screenshot Advertising Moustache
Reactions: Mossy-Back
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

· Registered
1,454 Posts
Yikes looks like Chinese crap! I worried the new owners would destroy the company as they have every other company under their umbrella. BOWTECH NOW AVAILABLE AT WAL-MART is in their near future if that is the flagship bow!

· Registered
15,700 Posts
Yikes looks like Chinese crap! I worried the new owners would destroy the company as they have every other company under their umbrella. BOWTECH NOW AVAILABLE AT WAL-MART is in their near future if that is the flagship bow!
that bow was in full development before the new owners had any say in it…

· Registered
2,042 Posts
I would totally be ok with a flag ship bow with a composite riser. I love how light the zion is, if it was not for the fact that it has the same specs as my assassin, I would totally buy one.

Make one with a longer ata flagship that weighs what a short ata flag ship bow does and I would definitely go shoot it. If it pulled like any of the current bowtechs, it would be really hard for me not to buy one.

· Registered
4,602 Posts
I agree, I don't see how it could weigh 4.8lbs, maybe rigged out.
Who knows, it is interesting though.

I doubt I will get a new bow next year.
I just got a used Reckoning on here a few months ago and have finally had time to get it set up.
I love that thing, it is a nail driver.
The funny thing about it is from cam tip to cam tip it is only 1" longer than my Revolt-X.
The X is 33" ata but has bigger cams than the Reckoning which is 35" ata.
are you measuring the cam height at full draw? some really roll over to less material, also some cams bend the limbs more which offsets a larger cam

· can I shoot it?
17,986 Posts
I must be missing something, probably am, but I don’t see the dovetail built in for a rest. I am betting I am wrong though as I thinks it will be mandatory for all flagships moving forward to have that feature to stay competitive.

· Miller Time
3,807 Posts
I must be missing something, probably am, but I don’t see the dovetail built in for a rest. I am betting I am wrong though as I thinks it will be mandatory for all flagships moving forward to have that feature to stay competitive.
And C.O.R.E.

· Registered
44 Posts
The last five years or so to me....have sort of been the pinnacle for compound development. I think they are really having to stretch now to make something with a WOW that's a lot better...

The only Carbon bow that has caught my attention has been the PSE. But just don't think I want to throw down that much...
I agree with you but drop the cash on the PSE Mach 1 two years ago and it's amazing it's so light, balanced. I never thought I would spend that much on any bow and the truth I would do it again worth every penny....

· Registered
12,615 Posts
are you measuring the cam height at full draw? some really roll over to less material, also some cams bend the limbs more which offsets a larger cam
No this is just cam tip to cam tip, of the Revolt-X and the Reckoning not drawn, as they sit, there is only a 1" difference in overall length between them.

Reactions: raisins

· Registered
12,615 Posts
The Revolt-X has larger cams then the Reckoning, that is why there is only a 1" difference and not 2".

· Super user
2,915 Posts
Looks like bowtech found a way to get a $1700 price tag in hunting. The slogan will be "order in March and hold it in November." Probably with the wrong hand and poundage ordered. I love bowtech but man, they have a special way of sending the wrong stuff. At least for me lol.
We have never had an issue.

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 67 Posts