Archery Talk Forum banner

New Bowtech?

6493 Views 66 Replies 45 Participants Last post by  pa.hunter
Seen this on Instagram….. maybe a new carbon Bowtech?
Product Font Automotive exterior Thigh Automotive tire

Beard Font Screenshot Advertising Moustache
See less
Reactions: Mossy-Back
Seen this on Instagram….. maybe a new carbon Bowtech?
See more
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

· Registered
2,351 Posts
Yikes looks like Chinese crap! I worried the new owners would destroy the company as they have every other company under their umbrella.
I guarantee you this bow was under development before Bowtech were bought out. It’s not like you develop a new bow in 3 months under new ownership.

· Registered
1,456 Posts
The new own
I guarantee you this bow was under development before Bowtech were bought out. It’s not like you develop a new bow in 3 months under new ownership.
The new owners could however pull the plug on it! I'm sure they are also devoloping other bows! I can guarantee that riser isn't made in Eugene OR. More likely Shanghai. That's when you sell a company. When you reduce costs and raise short term profits. Generally spare nothing including quality to show large profits. This comes at a cost however short term profits will be great, long term sales not so much. Look at the other companies under their umbrella they all used to be family owned made in the USA businesses now they are Chinese crap sold at wally world! These companies get caught in a cycle of sqeezing as much profit out of them then selling to the next guy. I've watched this exact thing happen to Berkley fishing ( now pure fishing) in my home town. It's been sold multiple times and every time the quality of the products get worse! It used to be a family owned business after the 2nd sale I stopped using their products and I think they have been sold 3-4 times in the last 15 years.

· Registered
15,701 Posts
The new own

The new owners could however pull the plug on it! I'm sure they are also devoloping other bows! I can guarantee that riser isn't made in Eugene OR. More likely Shanghai. That's when you sell a company. When you reduce costs and raise short term profits. Generally spare nothing including quality to show large profits. This comes at a cost however short term profits will be great, long term sales not so much. Look at the other companies under their umbrella they all used to be family owned made in the USA businesses now they are Chinese crap sold at wally world! These companies get caught in a cycle of sqeezing as much profit out of them then selling to the next guy. I've watched this exact thing happen to Berkley fishing ( now pure fishing) in my home town. It's been sold multiple times and every time the quality of the products get worse! It used to be a family owned business after the 2nd sale I stopped using their products and I think they have been sold 3-4 times in the last 15 years.
All this very well could happen. And they will drag down Black Gold, Ripcord, and Tightspot with it. 2 of them the old owners shipped manufacturing to Canada from Montana as it was. I wouldn't be surprised to see all of them end up like all the other conglomerates and have most stuff made overseas eventually. All of that sad to see as I spent almost 7 years with those 3 companies and ended up leaving a couple months before Mike ended up selling the company.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts