Archery Talk Forum banner

New breed archery lycan

1026 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  jellis71985
Im no professional hunter or archery but I must say the new breed lycan is the best all around hunting bow I've ever shot! I've owned Mathews since I first got into bow hunting because my friends and local pro shop pushed mathews hard. And I'm not going to say anything bad about Mathews because they make a good hunting bow, as long as you have only shot a few different bows. Since deciding to branch out and check out a new hunting rig I've found out that there are plenty of quality manufacturers out there. I stumbled across new breed on archery talk and decided to give them a chance sight unseen. It was a nemesis. I loved the bow and when they discontinued it for the lycan I knew the Lycan had to be something special. Boy was I right. I can't tell you how happy I am with this bow from just a bow hunting standpoint. It is amazing! If you're in the market for a new HUNTING bow do yourself a favor and make sure to give this one a try! Smooth, fast, stable and super solid back wall. If I find a better hunting bow than this than it will get replaced one day, but I just don't see this one ever leaving my hunting stable.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.