Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this the drawing I've been hoping to be able to do for years

the original drawing is 20"X24" and the prints (I'm in the process of making) are 11"x14" and come matted in a 16"x20" white mat
price is going to be decided on after I hear what the print cost is going to be... my guess is that the prints/with mat will be 85 or less.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the positive comments
going to the printer today...... FINALLY... looks as though they will be ready for send in the mail by this coming week.

I'm pretty sure the price is $55 TYD (definitely not higher than 60)

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HOOKS on the edge

well... the prints are finally ready... they can be in the mail by Monday.. maybe even tomorrow

if you are interested, just email me with your shipping info. As far a paying: the simplest way is paypal, but if you'd like to send a check, I just mail as soon as the day it clears.

my email is [email protected] ... I don't want anyone to feel obligated to buy a print, so if you just want to offer opinions or questions.. that is absolutely fine

Attachments

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt.. the mat is 16" x 20". the image is 22" x 14"... (cost: $55 which includes shipping)
forgot to add my mailing address (sorry to those who've asked several times):
Ryan Jacque
31 Echo Rd.
Brimfield Ma 01010

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.