Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any comments on the new bushnell that shows color aerial photos. I was looking at getting the Garmin 60CXS, but the bushnell is cheaper and the compass over lays the map. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I went and talk to the guys at Sportsmans warehouse and if they are correct you have to buy the program to download photos and they said it cost @ $5 per download and also said that four downloads covered an area of less than an acre.
I was really interested in the Bushnell Onix too until I heard this from them. I can download all the photos I want from Google earth for free, so it was a no brainer for me.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I took my bushnell back to get the 60csx

·
Registered
960 Posts
The 60 is nice(to spendy for me) but I went with the Vista HCx(for out of veh) and Iam going to put my Maridian Gold in the Pickup for driving.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
If it is made by Bushnell you know it won't be good. They don't make a lot of quality products IMO.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
find the reviews

i bought one, never opened it. the downloads cost too much. i thought it would be great but it always helps to wait a a couple months for the field reviews. good luck and happy hunting

·
Registered
658 Posts
i have both the garmen etrex and the bushnell onix 400 and personally i think the bushnell is easier to use, i did have a problem down loading arial photos, but thats because i'm computer illiterate :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts