Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats your favorite camo pattern and why? im leaning toward the mossy oak treestand pattern but want some different ideas.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
mix of MOTS, MOTS, and RT AP. Unless I'm wearing my 3d leaf suit.

·
Aim Small, Miss Small
5,589 Posts
Pretty sure next time I need gear, Im going with ASAT or Predator..I have used realtree for years, but I feel that both the other patterns are more effective..I like the ASAT line of gear better than the predator, so I'll probably end up with ASAT..

·
Mountain Life
6,833 Posts
whats your favorite camo pattern and why? im leaning toward the mossy oak treestand pattern but want some different ideas.
They are coming out with a new Break-Up Infinity (due this fall)...IMO...It looks better than Treestand...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I used mossy oak and realtree brand products ever since I have hunted (25 years). Last year I switched to Predator camo and love it. I would never go back to the others. I highly recommend Predator or ASAT brand camo.

·
save the decoys!!!!!!!!!!
7,033 Posts
although im just getting some in my closet now, im completely sold on asat. great stuff.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Just bought all new camo, Realtree AP HD. Went with all Under Armour heat gear, awesome quality and the color looks great. Gonna try to get my first Jersey gobbler this saturday. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Predator fall grey in the trees and ASAT on the ground. After seeing photos of different camo patterns from different companies, I was sold. Some of it from a deer's perspective, you look like a dark blob.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I dont care for Mossy oak I find it too dark and you really do tend to stand out, My preference is to mix Predator with Realtree or Natuaral gear

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I have worn the same realtree coveralls for the past 10 years +!! Hunt the wind and the heck with the latest and greatest!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Even though I seem to usually end up with a set of the ''latest and greatest", I wear what I think will work best in my hunting area. Lately I have been using good old military woodland camo.

Tom

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I like to wear the darker colors like Mossy Oak New Break-up and I really like the looks of Treestand. Actually have many different brands and styles. The Ultimate Camo is a good one also.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm going in the nude for the early season. Just gonna smear mud all over my body like Arnold did in the movie Predator!

·
Registered
274 Posts
realtree

i have been using realtree ap. i recently got some M2D camo and it works awesome in the sticks. when the leavs are on the trees ill use the realtree but when they fall off the M2D is the way to go.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts