Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never had good camo just miss mached stuff trown together, well its time for an upgrade. looking for something maybe in a moduale system that will start in early archery all the way through late season. I will have about $500.00 to spend. what are your suggestions

· Registered
30,604 Posts
I may be "old school" but I like Outfitter in Microtex or micro-fleece for the early season and ASAT fleece once the leaves come down. For the late archery season in December, I either wear insulated ASAT bibs or wool bibs by Columbia with top layers to match.

· Registered
5,367 Posts
For just over $300 you can get ASAT Insulated jacket, insulated bibs, BDU pants, Long sleve field shirt, long sleve tshirt, short sleve tshirt and gloves. Best camo on the market IMO.

· Registered
6,628 Posts
Order a quality set of clothing from Grey Wolf Woolens in Predator Fall Brown. Their clothing quality is incredible and they custom taylor to fit YOU. Best part of all is that the Fall Brown pattern can be worn from early archery season through late fall and even winter if you wish because it is simply THAT effective.

· Registered
1,118 Posts
I like anything by UA in Realtree and all of the predator line.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.