Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few canadain records were broken on the weekend at the OAA provincials in Sault Saint Marie, Ontario.. I don't have all of them right now..

Dietmar Trillus 895 - Canadian 900 round.. the man put on a clinic on how to shoot in the wind.. I believe he had a glance out of the 10 ring thanks to Mr Bransdale at 35M also..

more to come later..

Gilles

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oaa

We shot 1440 fita on Saturday, but very brutal winds coming from one direction then oposite between shots!

Some scores from Saturday..

Dietmar Trillus 1338 (hi 30's I think
Gilles Poulin 1316
Andrew Fagan 1300

Jamie Van Nata (spelling) 1377 I think
Sallie Robie and Fifi shot +1300 scores as well..

sorry for the sketchy info or the speling of the names it was a long weekend and we got back at 1 AM this morning..

Gilles

·
Registered
256 Posts
The overall shoot was a big success. This is the second year in a row that we have had 72 shooters (we were expecting maby 40). I think the new format is working quite well.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Nice shooting in poor conditions Gilles! :thumbs_up

Thanks for the post.

Bruce

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
The Algoma Rod & Gun Club put on an excellent tournament! They went out of their way to make sure we wre dry this year. Next year maybe we can work on the wind!:wink: :wink: :wink:
It was a pleasure shooting with and putting names to some of "our" Canadian "AT" faces at the shoot. Gilles Also shot very well in winning his first Freestyle tournament. Congradulations to all of the folks involved both shooters as well those behind the scenes!:thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

And maybe we can bring a couple more "Yoopers" with us next year! Ken & Sally Robie

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hurricane!!!!!

Sounds like maybe a hurricane off the lake!!!!You just never know what those great lakes can whip up..... and to everyone else!!! that shot well...
Good shooting Gilles in those conditions.:RockOn: :RockOn:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Records

The kids did shoot very well and the pie was great biggest winner of the weekend, but leaving Sean in charge of it over night was a mistake. But the old fellas did bust a few records too but don't remember much about it.
Roger Daimer and I fought it out at 30M but he won at the last end the 70M was broken but I can't remember which of us. So there is still life even though we might need a kick start now and again:wink:

·
Registered
551 Posts
it was a good experience for sure.......

I took a crack shot at that Buffalo way down there managed a 8!!!!

-steve borysiewicz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts