Archery Talk Forum banner

New Carnage

1091 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Limey
Hey guys just checked out the Bear carnage very nice it does indeed have a roller gaurd and a new cam I like my Attack but this looks sweet guess we will se what the others have for 2011 before purchasing
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,109 Posts
345.....single cam.... 7 1/2" Brace Height!!!!!! 345!? Sinlge? Single cam??? wait...wha.....? 7 1/2" BH !?!?! WHAT!?!

· Registered
1,990 Posts
We had three in the shop at Northside in Columbus, GA that were all three Realtree guys shooter bows. They actually had them on Oct 1. I didn't get to shoot them but compared an Attack off the shelf to the Carnage in draw cycle and they felt very similar. Again I didn't have the time (or permission :)) to shoot them through the chrono, etc and compare but looks like a nice bow.

· Registered
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The BH is 7-1/4" my Attack is 7" and the carnage is faster very nice looking bow I like the adjusatability in the DL too might be buying one we will have to wait and see

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.