Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
just startin'

Thanks guys, glad you like it. :)

We are FAR from complete. When I posted it last week, the hosting company got attacked by hackers and all FTP access was shut down. I have a ton of updates and improvements to make but have to wait until they sort it out. Hopefully, I can get to it tomorrow.

We plan to post instructions for all releases, breaking news, special sales, maintenance and shooting tips and other cool stuff.

Eventually, I hope to have full ecommerce capabilities, but Jerry likes to move slowly on all this "high-fa-lootin" stuff.:D

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
hackers must have gotten it again...i cant get it too load...hum...:mad:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Oxford,

Nice job! I'm sure April and Jerry are pleased with your work!

OBT (Mike) It came right up for me and I have dail-up! Try it again and turn that MAD face into a smiley:)

·
Registered
193 Posts
I asked this earlier, but no one replied: Does anyone have a pic of a three finger solution 3? A friend of mine is interested in one.

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
I will try to get the photos up as soon as I can. You can also PM me with suggestions for the site as some have. I may not be able to do all of them but will do my best.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Excellent work Ox! The site looks great, very professional work. Be safe.
Shoot Straight
Derbytown :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Awesome work!!!! The site looks great:D :D :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ox
Nice job.

I like the illustration on the home page.

Easy to navigate as well.

Good product descriptions. There's just enough detail for me to see the differences without being wordy. That's something I've noticed on way too many other sites. Not enough info to really get an idea about what that product is about.

-Walkman

1 - 14 of 14 Posts