Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FitzFIBER is pleased to announce the release of its 6th color of fiber optics, Ruby Red. This color is currently available in 0.019" SD and LD fiber. Click over to www.fitzfiber.com to check it out.

We have also updated our customer set-ups gallery to make it more user friendly. Check it out and send us your own photos to be posted, too. We currently only have 3 sight manufacturers represented, so if you don't see your sight up there, send us pics of your set-up, and we'll create a new category.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More new colors

We now also have Ruby Red in 0.029" SD and LD. Plus, we have one more color up our sleeve that will be available this weekend :wink:

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
Sounds good.

What's the new color? :secret:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We now have a new color --Y E L L O W-- in 009" LD, and will be offering a multipack soon :darkbeer:

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I'm sure you have been waiting for this question...what is the difference in Ruby Red compared to the Red you already had ?? I can't see the difference on your website.....is it a lighter brighter red ??

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good question :)

Ruby Red combines elements of pink and orange in its coloration that make it, as you say, a lighter, brighter red, which gives it the advantage of staying slightly brighter in low-light conditions.

·
Registered
188 Posts
very cool I have had great luck with Fitzfiber in the past and now I have more to try out :thumbs_up

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Just got some of the new .019" Ruby Red fiber and it looks great....it does seem to be brighter than normal red fiber. Thanks Fitz!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts