Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You asked for them, Colored end Carbon Stabilizers are avaible in Red, Green, Orange, Purple and Pink. Blue will be availible in the near future. Lengths shown in the pictures are 8" , 10" and 18" , The Pink model is all I had together at this time, but is avalible in all length's. The purple looks like blue but it is very purple, some how the camera made it look like that , its the best I could do.
Pricing includes 10% AT User discount and free shipping
6" $36.00 wt. 3.0 oz.
8" $40.50 wt. 3.4 oz.
10" $45.00 wt. 3.8 oz.
12" $49.50 wt. 4.2 oz.
15" $58.50 wt. 4.8 oz.
18" $90.00 wt. 5.2 oz.
24" $104.00 wt. 6.2 oz.
30" $117.00 wt.7.2 oz.

If you would like a custom length , please pm me for pricing.

Please remember all colors may vary from anodizer to anodizer, we CAN NOT control the colors that you might have to the colors we offer and we will not be returning stabilizers because of matching reasons ,please be understanding about this as this was a concern we had when deciding to make these.

Please pm me with any questions and please remember all AT users receive 10% off of all of our products, BUT ony free shipping when ordering a stabilizer.
Check out all off our products at deadcenterarchery.com

Todd

Attachments

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
TTT for DCAP....with these new colors the best stabs just got better!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
bttt for DCAP

Todd I have to get in touch with you about a set of these for my indoor bow.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All orders are shipped and pm answered, we will not be shipping anything till the 14th of this month as I will be in Kansas hunting on a much needed vacation. Thanks for everything everyone and good luck hunting, I will have limited internet service but I will try and keep all pms answered.

Todd

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy New Year to everyone and thanks for everything in 2011, Hard to believe another year has passed and look forward to working with everyone in 2012, website it almost all updated with new product and all the show dates for 2012. Plenty of Staff Shooters positions avalible.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Need to get a green one and some other new stuff for a new bow I bought. I'll get a hold of you soon Todd

·
Registered
449 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
These are really nice looking. Great price. Do they have stack weights available?

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Yes DCAP has stack weights, two different diameters and all sorts of weight combos. Check out the Dead Center website for all the options!!

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Just received my new DCAP carbon bars with the RED ends from Todd Saturday and they look GREAT!! The craftsmanship is outstanding and I still can not believe how stiff these are for all the more they weigh. I was finally able to meet Todd at the LAS 'Classic' this weekend and am glad I shoot for such a great guy!! Thanks again Todd!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts