Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of putting on a new string/cable on my DXT. I've been seeing a few guys on AT that really look like they know what they are doing. The three guys I have in mind are John/Bucknasty, Randy/Hinky Strings, and Joe/Proline Strings. Probably couldn't go wrong with any of these guys. Anyone else out there to consider? Any feedback would be appreciated. Mahalo

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
ProLine

You mentioned the guy I'd highly recommend ............ Joe at ProLine.......
I have over 4000 shots on my DXT and no peep movement or serving separation whatsoever.......

Great product, great customer service!

Give Joe a shout...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Check out Little John's custom strings. He is a great guy to deal with also.
+1 for deezlin/phil at little jon, He makes the jigs that a lot of sting makers are using and produces solid strings, He sponsors AT and you can check out his jigs from the link in the sponsors section. I saw the jigs and thought if his jigs are that good then his strings must be good. And they are. I have had them on my bows for over a year now and can highly recomend them. Phil is a great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
375 Posts
SIXX STRINGS Dave has put alot of work into his company.

·
I Got Serious!
3,362 Posts
There are plenty of great string makers on AT, but Joe at Proline makes some amazing strings especially his new streak freaks. I have had his strings on 2 or 3 different bows and not one complaint, awesome quality.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
My recommendation would be to check out the major stringmaker threads in the classifieds and then check their feedback and ratings.

I am biased but BuckNasty is the ONLY stringmaker on AT with a five star rating. That is not to say the others aren't good...just that John's (aka BuckNasty's) strings are the best of the bunch! Top notch customer service too! :thumb:

·
Registered
12,018 Posts
I'm planning to let Randy do my next set.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts