Archery Talk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Looks great!
May try to build that for my wife. Really like that no blind spots and plenty of shooting room

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Looks great!
May try to build that for my wife. Really like that no blind spots and plenty of shooting room
It's really roomy but I build it because I have twins that like to go hunting with me
If its just one hunter you could do a 5' wide and that gives you a 2' side less sheeting means less money lol
Build and post up :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
FINALLY got to work on my blind again

Sheeting progress

Door hole

Window holes

Sides done maybe get it finished this week

Thanks for looking
Nick

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Lol I got a 1400 sf house framed last week but I can't finish a lil deer blind
But got a lol more done

Get this dude painted and get it in the woods this week I hope
Thanks for looking

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks amazing! How heavy is it?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sweet! Nice job. I started reading this because I am looking at putting something similar up in a big tree. I saw some of the manufactured units that have corner windows going down to the floor. Not for shooting but for viewing. I may try to incorporate some of your ideas also.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Honestly, I don't think I would want a stationary seat in a big blind like that. I would opt for an office style chair on castors that could move as needed as well as rotate 360 deg

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Honestly, I don't think I would want a stationary seat in a big blind like that. I would opt for an office style chair on castors that could move as needed as well as rotate 360 deg
It does rotate that's boat seat swivel on the top there :)

21 - 40 of 97 Posts