Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been getting worse since I bought my first, a Perfexion, in 2016. I find these the quality of these bows, the company and the people behind it to suit me well! XPedition Family.jpg

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Nice trio! I just came back to Xpedition after a little hiatus from them. Great bows. I went back with a Denali but I really wanted a single cam X6 too.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Been shooting them for 3 years and no plan on switching. Customer service, quality, and a company who stands behind their product. Just an all around awesome company and great shooting bows to boot. Blake and rich have always been a pleasure to talk to and always been helpful. Look forward to many more years shooting these bows

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I had 6 of them over the years, can't say enough, awesome bows. The bad news, the shop that carried them folded and the shop that picked them up has a terrible reputation so xpedition really don't exist in southern New Jersey

·
10Ringr
1,270 Posts
I really want a perfexion xl. No dealers here in southern oh either. Wish a good shop would pick them up. Great bows for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
That's awesome. I shoot X as well. what do you do with 3 bows though? I've never tried shooting 2 at once, but i'd think it would be difficult, muchless 3.

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
X's are awesome. I've had an Xcentric 7 and Xcentric 6, currently trying to figure out my bow for 2018. Leaning towards an Xcursion 6 or Xplorer SS

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's awesome. I shoot X as well. what do you do with 3 bows though? I've never tried shooting 2 at once, but i'd think it would be difficult, muchless 3.
Like I said, I have the disease! :mg:

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
I'm about to catch that disease! Only down side is the closet shop is a 8 hour round trip for Me!!!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Penis can be spelled with XPeditionitis. I'm glad you are Ok.

A Denali is in my future!

·
Shootingairborne
10,599 Posts
How do you choose which one to shoot?

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How do you choose which one to shoot?
Very good question. I just bought the XCursion 7 with a 55# draw, max. It is the smoothest bow I have to draw and the only other bow I've ever shot that was "more dead" at the shot was the Mathews HTR no cam. It's easy on this 68 year old body for sure!

I like variety though and will shoot all my bows at one time or the other. My Denali is the fastest bow I have, so it might spend more time in the blind with me.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have 2 XRing 6; 1 XRing Single; 1 Perfexion; 1 Xception. Great bows; but if I could change one thing it would be their cable guard. It is hard on servings.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
I have 2 XRing 6; 1 XRing Single; 1 Perfexion; 1 Xception. Great bows; but if I could change one thing it would be their cable guard. It is hard on servings.
I thought they took care of that with the new bows?????

1 - 20 of 46 Posts