Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking on their site today and saw the new hunting line and thought I would pass it on. Has anyone else seen or tried them yet? If so, how did you like them?

I have tried the DISH and really like it.

Here are the photos.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I've tried two of them and I have another one on the way and will be buying a Doinker Elite Mini dish at the bottom right when they become available.

They work great IMHO.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a Z7 and i have the Matthews drop away. do i need a stabilizer?
A stabilizer is always a good idea. It can make the sight picture more steady, and also remove vibration and noise.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With Doinkers:wink: World still moves with at it's silly pace but my sight picture just sits there.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The new line of hunting stabs.

·
Bonehunter
8,873 Posts
What are the lengths and weights on those ? Can you add weight to them ?

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't see why not. All of the new Doinkers have the new Doinker Supreme. When you take off the end it is 1/4 by 20 so you should be able to add the 1/4 by 20 thread weights. Maybe they will chime in on this. I will pm them.

·
Bonehunter
8,873 Posts
Don't see why not. All of the new Doinkers have the new Doinker Supreme. When you take off the end it is 1/4 by 20 so you should be able to add the 1/4 by 20 thread weights. Maybe they will chime in on this. I will pm them.
Cool .... lengths ?

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I know they have the up to 12 inch DISH.

The Multi rods got to 10 1/2 I believe.

And the Chubby Hunters go out to 7 inches I believe.

And the Elites you can get any length and add the mini DISH conversion.

·
Bonehunter
8,873 Posts
Thanks, looking for a new one ....... love Doinkers :tongue:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Length on the Chubby Hunters are not correct as listed by most sellers or the Dinker online shop, Doinker made last minute change this spring AFTER the catalogs were published and have yet corrected their own online shop.

Quote from Doinker forum "The CS3 is no longer 3.25" long and is now 2.5", the CS5 is no longer 4.75" and now is 4" and the CS7 is no longer 6.625" and is now 5.75" long"

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What are the ones in the top left photo called & the ones in the only picture at the bottom? Thanks. Chris :dontknow:

Do i see one in "Lost Camo" :D
The ones in the top photo are the Chubby Hunters. And yep, they have them in lost camo.

You can call Doinker and get it from them or will have to wait until October and order through your local dealer.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.