Archery Talk Forum banner

New email picture.

1312 Views 21 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  rackwacker
I haven't seen this ad before...took a real Einstein to post this. ;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
7,438 Posts
You mean Tri Tips and brisket don’t grow on trees:confused:

· Classifieds Administrator
39,608 Posts
Where does the meat come from then? The Meat Fairy? :grin:

· Registered
2,489 Posts
Thats hilarious:sign10: These are the people that are influencing (OR ARE) our lawmakers. As funny as it is it's not funny at all. :fuming:

· Registered
65 Posts
what paper/mag or what ever did this show up in? its such a wild statment that I have to call it a fake. I would love to see the orig.:darkbeer:

· Registered
2,679 Posts
lol..............go hug a tree.............and i will hug my Bow ;)

· Smilin' Bob
25,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what paper/mag or what ever did this show up in? its such a wild statment that I have to call it a fake. I would love to see the orig.:darkbeer:
I'll let you check its validity.
Eric W said:
The Source

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just in case anyone was wondering where this appeared:

It was in the Daily Journal (serving Kankakee, Will, Iroquois, Ford Grundy & Livingston counties in Illinois) on Jan 4, 2009.

Apparently there is a YouTube video of Jay Leno reading it.

It was in the Speakout section where people call in comments on news items and they are printed. Kinda like a voicemail version of Letters to the Editor.

· Resident Philosopher
11,705 Posts
Appearantly those of us who kill for our meat are more intelligent than those who just buy it

· Registered
1,100 Posts
LOL! The anti's are getting really smart these days!

· My Elk Hunting Home
32,447 Posts
I'd kinda like to visit one of these stores where they "make" this stuff called "meat". Soylent Green comes to mind.:mg:

Someone needs to inform some of these people that we don't hunt for the meat, we hunt because we like to kill stuff. The meat is just an added "very expensive" benefit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.