Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/gals just introducing myself as a new member here at AT
Been reading a lot of interesting threads here and finally had the desire to become a participant. Many thanks for allowing me to join on!

Been a hunter of birds and deer here in New England for many years and now anxious to harvest nature with new challenges. ...

I'm releatively a new archer, less than a yrs. activity but hooked like a fish with it. My present setup is a Mathews Drenalin set at ~57# and recently had a Winners Choice string installed. Sweet combination!
I've been experimenting with several types of thumb and trigger releases this past winter but I just can't shake Target Panic. Now I'm practicing with my new Zenith b/t release and getting quite comfortable with it. I can hold dead on my target and roll through the shot sequence, just have to focus on shot placement. Recently completed a fun winter league and am grateful to have a local pro archer among our group to learn and aquire lots of advice from.

Looking to join in on some 3d shooting maybe this season.

Lots of questions to ask and looking forward to learn as much as possible and have fun with it.

That's it for now,

Jimmy T

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
welcome from So. Dak.

·
Registered