Archery Talk Forum banner

New family photo.

1142 Views 12 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Scotsbowhunter
We had our huntin trip this weekend, with no luck on scorin kill but we had fun anyway. But here is an updated family pic. Hard to believe she is gonna be 16 months old on the 28th :eek: Anyway. Here it is, me and my 2 best huntin buddies...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
18,691 Posts
Awesome pic kimmie!! She is sure growing up. :thumb:

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pic Kimmie, it is great to see you again, if only in a pic!!! Are ya'll gonna go to Metropolis next year?
We are goin to try our best to be there. Here is what you missed out on this weekend...

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:beer::cheers::hug: We will see you soon, I hope...Ambris will be runnin all over when we see ya again..

Hey I know those people!!! Nice pic, hope to see the real people in the somewhat near future:)

· Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for sharing the photos! It' been so nice to watch the baby grow into a little girl here on AT. I wish I had the motivation and skill to take pictures of my kids and post them, but before you know it the day is gone and it's already mid-October. Each day goes by just doing the essential things in life. (vacuuming is not "essential" in my book, by the way.) Sigh***

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.