Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
+/- 5 Days

I talked to them last week, and they said to keep an eye on AT during the next 10 days. They do have something new they wouldn't really discuss, but they did say they would have a line of pin nocks for their high-end arrows this year.

·
Relocated Cajun
10,981 Posts
I called and spoke to x-cutter earlier this year cause I was needing something for some g-nocks.

He said to try and hold out, the new pin nocking system would knock my socks off....that hasn't happened in a while so I can't wait...:D

·
Registered
256 Posts
26 Series

When are these supposed to be released? I'm thinking about getting another dozen Pro X-cutters for my Protec for 3-d and indoor winter league. How are these arrows going to be for 3-d? Should I have some arrows for both? Are they going to have the straightness factor of the Pro X-cutters? Any idea on price? We need more info!!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
nocks

Jose Boudreaux said:
I called and spoke to x-cutter earlier this year cause I was needing something for some g-nocks.

He said to try and hold out, the new pin nocking system would knock my socks off....that hasn't happened in a while so I can't wait...:D

Jose, I have seen the Pin nocks on Tims arrows back in July and I would say they are worth the wait, you will be impressed!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.