Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t normally do this kinda stuff, but I absolutely hate the new site format! It’s hard to search and very confusing! I actually have almost stopped coming here at all! Just a rant. I know I know, if I don’t like it I can leave. I just wonder who else is having issues.

·
Registered
20,250 Posts
hard to get around in, no feedback, can't find some things posted in classifieds, SUCKS!!

·
5,132 Posts
Yea its terrible...tapatalk on mobile makes its better but its still awful!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
890 Posts
With all the changes and now no feedback, I find myself on here a lot less than I used to be. I doubt paying for the “upgrade” will solve any of of my concerns.
Could be a slow death for AT.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
I kinda like the new format itself, however, the search function still sux, and the no feedback really stinks too, and you can't delete a post anymore.........aside from that.........its ok

·
Registered
348 Posts
Navigating the site has not really changed that much... the forums and such are basically in the same style they were before. Yes they are a tad different visually and have some more features but it is not that hard to figure out if you actually give it a chance. The feedback issue has been stated in how many threads now... THEY ARE WORKING ON IT. Nobody likes not having feedback and the admins are aware of this. For non forum options all you need to do is click your icon in the upper corner and it gives you a list of everything else you can use. I don't know how much easier they can make it really. The change was needed for stability and security reasons. I do agree the feedback and search function are a big deal and need dealt with.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for clearing up a few concerns. Maybe it will grow on me?? I just find myself not wanting to deal with it so I’m not on here as much as I was.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
👎
Just when you learn how to navigate on the old format , they change it

·
NOOBY
1,370 Posts
I too don't like the new version. BUT I am old, crabby, difficult and hate any little change so probably not a fair criticism.

·
Banned
841 Posts
Just came back after a break from this site to see if the AT format got any improvements. Definitely NOT! Dissapointing, I use to look forward to coming on here as part of my daily routine. No ease of search, no feedback or security for classifieds, terrible visual format, bad all the way around. I'll check back in a few more months. Here's to hoping someone will come to their
senses.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Archers helping archers. We all got to get used to the new format. I think I bumped a 2 yr old thread the other day.

·
Back Yard Champion
31,535 Posts
Minuses out weigh the pluses.
Navigation can be the pits.
Lost all my pictures. Albums and Media same thing and same pic given 3 to 5 times over.
Had to copy link to get to conversations.
On Dial Up don't help.
Sometimes reply and quote work and sometimes it's a big waiting period or trail and error thing.
Had to go with MicroSoft Edge to straighten up odd stuff.

Stiff don't understand the Top Contributors....I was at 412 a month ago. I should have over a 1000, same with nuts&bolts and Dale.. Looked in other forums and those guys do way over a 1000......

Don't know what this is..........

Reactions: foamhunter77

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
I dislike it as well! Not having feedback for the classifieds has ruined it and allows scammers to have a free for all!!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Search functions hasn't worked rite for years and I doubt it will ever be fixed. This site hasn't been the same since the original owners sold it years ago. Not sure who bought it but I don't think they have any clue on what archery is.

·
Registered
20,250 Posts
Well what has it been 2 to 3 months & no feedback which should have been taken care of before new format was introduced! You will NEVER see feedback in this format again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.