Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a monumental day for ArcheryTalk.

The powers that be have finally realized that the Mutants do indeed control this place. Therefore, they have made a peace offering.........

A brand new section......... "Mutants". :cool:

Where there is nothing but fun and archery.

So vampires beware, you come over there and we'll eat your lunch. :tongue:

As for the rest of you.......... wanna have fun? Join us.

Wanna tell us how much you love us? Join us.

Wanna tell us how much you hate us? Join us (but beware of the reprisal :tongue: )

Wanna be a mutant in training? Join us.

And of course, all units are welcome. Nothing is better than having great looking avs on the screen. :wink:

Come one, come all. It's time to put the JOY back in archery. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
funny how this ended up in the General Archery forum, instead of the new mutant one....

Can we get the moderator to move it??? :D

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
New mutant forum and the mutant can't even find it. And they say they rule? ROFLMAO :p :p :D

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
My mutant buddy Spectre knows how to navigate the forums just fine. :thumbs_up

He was merely offering some of the "serious" archers around here to enjoy life in a place where archers actually have fun. :tongue:

You ALL know that you will be checking in regularly.....you cannot help it. Everybody wants to be a mutant, why fight it? :wink:

·
Registered
49 Posts
wha??

Okay...I am an experienced archer but rather new to AT. What the heck are you guys calling mutants and vampires??? Someone please explain and use terms a country boy can understand...don't use some star wars talk...thanks

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Same here!!!!

3Dfreak said:
Okay...I am an experienced archer but rather new to AT. What the heck are you guys calling mutants and vampires??? Someone please explain and use terms a country boy can understand...don't use some star wars talk...thanks
I've been here for awhile, what the heck are you talking about????

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
OK, the term "mutants got started because we were not allowed to use the term "minion" anymore. That is a whole other story....

Anyway...the short version is......

Mutants are serious archers who like to have FUN, before, during, and after they shoot their bows! :shade:

Funsuckers are people who wake up most every day on the wrong side of the bed. :thumbs_do Hence....they suck the fun out of everything around them. :eek:

They try to anyway, but their power is not strong enough for a real MUTANT. :D

Now vampire.....that is the PC term for a funSUCKER! ;)

When things get slow in this forum, you folks can still get your technical questions answered in the newest, coolest forum on the planet.

I may not remember how to shoot an X most of the time anymore, but I can still get a bow to bullethole in a matter of minutes. :beer:

And there are lots of truly experienced boys and girls that will hang their shingle in the "MUTANT" forum now!!! :smile:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Hey Bowtie get your runnin but over here and make this thread a sticky...let all the fun lovin crowd know that we moved to mutantville.......

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
Segregation,, I tell you! :angry:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
We are already having way to much fun...

·
Registered
25,967 Posts
TTT

Gotta let people know where the mutants are. :D

·
32,708 Posts
Please don't tell me where it is. I'm having too much fun where I'm at. I probably would croak if I had any more fun and excitement. YIKES :cool: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,967 Posts
rembrandt said:
Please don't tell me where it is. I'm having too much fun where I'm at. I probably would croak if I had any more fun and excitement. YIKES :cool: :rolleyes:

No worries.............Dr. Dingo lives in mutantville, he will take care of you. :teeth:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Finally! Its about time, so mutans can stop cluttering up the General board with all this BS..its long over due. Back to solid topics on General board, not having to weed through all junk u guys post. :mg:

Have fun over there,.....

·
Registered
25,967 Posts
IKWUDLS said:
Finally! Its about time, so mutans can stop cluttering up the General board with all this BS..its long over due. Back to solid topics on General board, not having to weed through all junk u guys post. :mg:

Have fun over there,.....

:angry: Funsucker!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts