Archery Talk Forum banner

NEW From Lumenok!!!

5295 Views 51 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  PSE CRAZY
The Lumen-Arrow is new for 2009! The Lumen-Arrow is made in North America with the highest quality carbon fibers -- 100% carbon (NO fiberglass). Every Lumen-Arrow comes equipped with a Lumenok (lighted arrow nock in red or green) specially fitted to each shaft, a smooth polished finish, and your choice of either Bohning 2” Blazer Vanes or raw shafts. Sorted to (+/-0.5) of a grain weight per dozen and a straightness of (+/-0.003), Lumen-Arrows come in three sizes: 45/60 ( 8.1 gpi.); 60/75 (8.8 gpi.); and 75/90 (9.9 gpi). We realized that selling Lumenoks in arrows that were prepared properly for its utmost performance would guarantee a more enjoyable archery experience whether you are hunting or just shooting targets. Lumen-Arrows are a product of the Burt Coyote Co. Inc. (309) 358-1602.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,100 Posts
Sounds like a great idea. I know them lighted nocks can be a bear to install sometimes. Now it's done for you. What will they come up with next ??? :cool:

· Registered
762 Posts
the lumen-arrow is new for 2009! The lumen-arrow is made in north america with the highest quality carbon fibers -- 100% carbon (no fiberglass). Every lumen-arrow comes equipped with a lumenok (lighted arrow nock in red or green) specially fitted to each shaft, a smooth polished finish, and your choice of either bohning 2” blazer vanes or raw shafts. Sorted to (+/-0.5) of a grain weight per dozen and a straightness of (+/-0.003), lumen-arrows come in three sizes: 45/60 ( 8.1 gpi.); 60/75 (8.8 gpi.); and 75/90 (9.9 gpi). We realized that selling lumenoks in arrows that were prepared properly for its utmost performance would guarantee a more enjoyable archery experience whether you are hunting or just shooting targets. Lumen-arrows are a product of the burt coyote co. Inc. (309) 358-1602.
how much?

· Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Arrows are made by Victory in i Believe California but don't quote me.

Price i believe will be around $200 a dozen but will get a positive answer from Eric tomorrow
Thanks
PSE CRAZY

· Registered
366 Posts
Arrows

Sounds to me like the nock sales could be down so they are trying a new way to sell them.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.