Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GO WITH THE PRO
NEW EXPERT PRO REST PROVIDES EVEN GREATER ACCURACY

MEMPHIS, Mich., G5® Outdoors, a premium manufacturer of archery equipment, introduces the new Expert Pro arrow rest one of the most advanced drop away rests available in the market today.. The drop away Expert Pro connects to the upward buss cable to provide extended arrow guidance for improved accuracy.

“We are very pleased with the advancements the Expert Pro has to offer” stated G5® Outdoors CEO and Co-Owner, Matt Grace. “The new design has the added benefit of extending the arrow guidance for improved accuracy, yet still provides for complete arrow clearance.”

Designed for advanced archers, who are looking to super tune their set up, the Expert Pro connects on the upward buss cable, eliminating tension on the buss cable and thus avoiding the risk of pulling the bottom cam out of synch. In addition the new Expert Pro offers an easier set up and a new ball bearing design for improved durability. The rest features vertical adjustments, and features the G5® DurafuseTM finish in Realtree® AP Camo, Black, Lost CamoTM and OptifadeTM.

The Expert Pro has an MSRP of: $109.99 Black $119.99 Camo

About G5® Outdoors
G5® Outdoors L.L.C. is a family owned business established in 2000 and backed by more than 40 years of precision manufacturing experience. G5® strives to provide superior products that are Designed to Hunt™ through precision manufacturing and innovative design. To learn more about G5® Outdoors, visit www.g5outdoors.com or call (866)456-8836.

Attachments

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,162 Posts
Another great idea from a great company! :thumb:

·
Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,149 Posts
I am thinking one of these, with an Optix XR2, and the new T3 broadheads on my new Judge will be pretty awesome:darkbeer:

·
Registered
921 Posts
So just a thought since this is tied to the upward buss cable one could very quickly turn this into a bottom mounted limbdriver hmmm?

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
TTT Iwould like to see it on a bow because Ithank it would work mounting it to the uper limbs tell me if I am right

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Like to konw more about this rest some one should konw more I would like to konw if it would work like the limb driver

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I have always shot a biscuit, but have decided to go with the G5.
Do you guys feel the PRO will be that much better than the original expert II?
when will these be available?

thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts