Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the reviews I couldnt help it. Just bought a new 70# guardian off of ebay fully loaded with black gold super 7 sight, sims modular stabilizer, americas best string and cables, sts string suppressor, vital bow gear kaz-a-way drop away rest, plano case, and a half dozen arrows! :) I was going to go with an admiral but couldnt come up with the extra money. I think this will be a big jump from my old bear though. Any info on the accessories will be helpful because the only good thing on my old bow was a spot hogg right on sight. Cant wait to get it!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks i was looking over that and got a lot of info from it! Another question... Anything thats not on my bow already that improves it?

·
Patriot
5,048 Posts
B-Stinger

I experimented with some different accessories at first, and found that a B-Stinger will be a positive addition. Nothing stabilizes better, imo. You will probably be changing out the cable slide at some point. The 2008 Bowtech cable slides wear out prematurely. I put a 2009 Bowtech cable slide on my Guardian. It pulls the cables over a bit more, so I have more vane clearance. It's holding up quite well.

'08 Guardian
5 pin Tru Glo Tru Site Extreme Micro Tool-less
QAD HD rest
Cool Hand Luke quick disconnect
B-Stinger (both 8" and 12")
Fletcher peep
Poormans Bow Sling
Norway string tamer
Alpine soft-loc 7 arrow quiver
And a 2009 Bowtech cable slide

Attachments

·
Registered
9,989 Posts
Yes, IMO the best BOWTECH ever. I think I will have another some day. Very sweet shooter. Oh and did I mention QUIET? Enjoy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts