Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. Brent Martell from Idaho. I haven't been on this site for awhile but then decided to try and get signed up. Well, if you notice I have a 1 behind my name now because the original Brentmartell is stuck in a virtual hole! :confused: Somehow I managed to mess things up....my real nick name is UHOH....and well I believe I have earned it fair and square.

I have a lot of hobbies but bow hunting has always been my passion. I used to shoot competitively but now I just compete with my buddy and never turn in scores. So when not hunting I ride and race off road motorcycles, snowmobile, fly, exercise, shoot, guide, work, and model underwear. My latest passion, second to hunting, is setting up a outfitter brokerage business which helps keep me in touch with my outdoor adventure friends.

Anyway, hello :RockOn:

·
Registered
313 Posts
welcome to at. there is a gem state archers social group. hope u have a good time here.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Glad to have ya here!!

Enjoy archery, Bring others along!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am surprised none of you called me on the carpet with the underwear modeling thing. LOL, OK I threw that in there to see if anyone was paying attention.

I might mention I spent 10 years in the Idaho National Guard as well. I was a combat engineer officer. Anyway at 39 I am checking with the recruiters office to see about getting back in, I have been feeling call of duty for some reason.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
:welcome: to AT and have Fun!:)

Enjoy Shooting!:archer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts