Archery Talk Forum banner

New Guy from Jersey

771 Views 17 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Mystere01
Hey guys,

My name is Ben, I'm from Jersey. New to bowhunting, but I've been hunting with rifle and shotgun for a while. Im looking to get into archery and deer hunting. I used to shoot a little compound bow as a kid, but I'm learning again.

-Camp
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,231 Posts
Hiya Camp, Welcome to Archery Talk.

I am from South Jersey, Cumberland County. Where about are you at in NJ?

You will LOVE archery, every aspect of it!

Talk to you later.

XT

10,284 Posts
Welcome to AT Ben!

Hey guys,

My name is Ben, I'm from Jersey. New to bowhunting, but I've been hunting with rifle and shotgun for a while. Im looking to get into archery and deer hunting. I used to shoot a little compound bow as a kid, but I'm learning again.

-Camp
Enjoy the site and be careful not to get addicted to it...:eek: :wink: If you need anything feel free to give me a PM. :) J.R.

· crossbows are archery :)
7,300 Posts
Welcome my Garden State Brother!

I am in Hunterdon County deer management zone 11. AT is a great place to be! Just don't get caught up in the drama...:secret::wink:

If ya ever need some help feel free to drop me a PM. If ya need a spot to hunt I can turn ya on to some public land with tons deer.:zip::secret:

Koz

· Registered
36,987 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks... I may just be contacting you for winter bow season.

I am in Hunterdon County deer management zone 11. AT is a great place to be! Just don't get caught up in the drama...:secret::wink:

If ya ever need some help feel free to drop me a PM. If ya need a spot to hunt I can turn ya on to some public land with tons deer.:zip::secret:

Koz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.