Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i started bow hunting last year with a neighbor, and now i'm hooked hopefully i will actually get to harvest something this season. I trolled this site all summer and there was SO much info i had to register. Very nice place you guys have here thanks for letting me in!

·
THE BAR Bartender
21,269 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Welcome from Green Bay, WI

My advice...take the first legal deer you get a shot at...doe, fawn, buck...if you havent shot a deer yet with a bow it sure is a real rush...i got my first three 2 seasons ago...a doe a fawn and a 135" buck.

You get nervous and its not like shooting a bag or 3d target. I was glad I had 2 deer down before I got my shot at the buck...

Welcome to the Brotherhood of the Bow...its like allergies for me...even when its not season my nose seems to drip...haha...love shooting bow

Where you from

·
Registered
11,579 Posts
Welcome to AT!!! :) I hunt in the Wausau area every year.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's hard to get into the woods with work suckin up all available daylight time. well the mandatoried days will be done by the 11th of oct. Just gotta run out tomm. and check cams (bow in hand, cus ya never know) on the only day off till mon.
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome from Green Bay, WI

My advice...take the first legal deer you get a shot at...doe, fawn, buck...if you havent shot a deer yet with a bow it sure is a real rush...i got my first three 2 seasons ago...a doe a fawn and a 135" buck.

You get nervous and its not like shooting a bag or 3d target. I was glad I had 2 deer down before I got my shot at the buck...

Welcome to the Brotherhood of the Bow...its like allergies for me...even when its not season my nose seems to drip...haha...love shooting bow

Where you from
live in GB, iv'e got a few on cam on private land does and a 2.5yr 8pt. he might live to see another season, my neighbor who got me hooked by letting shoot his bow last year. said just stick it and get that outta your system.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts