Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What new heads has everyone seen that they are liking? What heads are excited to see? I saw Slick trick has something new coming out and heard tooth of the arrow and ozcut might have some new stuff coming out too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,580 Posts
What new heads has everyone seen that they are liking? What heads are excited to see? I saw Slick trick has something new coming out and heard tooth of the arrow and ozcut might have some new stuff coming out too.
What’s slicktrick got? I know they bought out Steelforce so wonder if they will be relaxing more heads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What’s slicktrick got? I know they bought out Steelforce so wonder if they will be relaxing more heads.
No idea what it is going to be. I just saw some stuff from slick trick saying they have new heads coming out on Instagram. Was it slick trick that bought out steel force? I saw another thread on AT that said it was Swhacker that bought them out. Either way I am bummed out on that one I was really looking at the big phathead for my head next year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,580 Posts
No idea what it is going to be. I just saw some stuff from slick trick saying they have new heads coming out on Instagram. Was it slick trick that bought out steel force? I saw another thread on AT that said it was Swhacker that bought them out. Either way I am bummed out on that one I was really looking at the big phathead for my head next year.
Nevermind you are right. It was swhacker
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,664 Posts
New slick tricks would be cool, would like to see them make a rear deploy head,

Or really like to see more rear deploy mech heads

Also like to see qad come out with a new head also. Love the exodus and like to see them make something else as great as it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,178 Posts
I only know of
VPA single bevel
Tuff head has a new line
Cutthroat has a new 3 blade.
Don’t know if there knew but the Kuyoga 4 blade single bevel. (2 blade with single bevel bleeders)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,404 Posts
the new tuffhead looks like a killer compound head... that's the only interesting head to me aside from the kuyoga. nothing yet besides the tuffhead that tempts me in reality though. i will be sticking to kudu contour plus with my compound, and am not completely decided on my recurve between valkyrie blood eagle or iron will... most likely blood eagles though.... it's a head that is excellent quality and design, materials, and it's one i have been curious about.... 25% cheaper than iron will too, which isn't game changing, but it's not a bad thing either.

looking forward to seeing what else hits market, always like seeing new stuff, but there are very few heads that are interesting to me... we truly are spoiled in that regard these days.

i would say 10% of the broadheads are excellent quality, and it surprises me that the other 90% sell as well as they do.... that people spend the money when there are far better options in every price range. goes to show the power of marketing. i do understand people liking mechanicals. they aren't for me but i understand the attraction, but there are a couple stand outs and a bunch of incredibly weaker heads, and they all seem to sell ok or they wouldn't still be around. same goes for fixed.

i won't go into brands and specific heads, because it will get emotions flowing, haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,305 Posts
Slick trick needs to make a beefed up raptor trick in 125 grain. That head already penetrates like crazy. If it had more durability it would be hard to beat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,396 Posts
Interested in the new line of vpa and have spoken with someone that has done extensive testing on a new not yet released tuffhead single bevel. S7 tool steel and a well tampered 20 degree edge. We shall see.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

·
BowhunterT100
Joined
·
6,427 Posts
I'd love to see a 4 blade 1 1/4 Exodus and 150gr options!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mondakfisher
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top