Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I'm looking to get my 20 minimum posts so I can access the classifieds to look for a used bino harness. Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My dad built me a bow when I was young, then found me a green plastic recurve when I was in elementary school.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I basically shot my bow until I left for college. I've recently reconnected with archery and I'm really happy to have it back in my life.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mostly excited about elk hunting, because of the calling. Turkey hunting is my obsession, also because of the calling.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anyone in Nashville likes to shoot 3D or in a backyard, I'm looking to connect with other open minded, liberal archers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also, if anyone wants to join me training for hunting season, I usually run stairs with weights and backpacks around town.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
After my dads bow, then my recurve, I shot a Bear until I was 18. A few years back I started shooting a Cabelas recurve, which is great, but I love my Mathews.

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
22,923 Posts
Hello lukereynolds and welcome to AT [ Later

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I still hunt turkeys in some of the same camo I've had since I was 15, so I wouldn't call myself a gear nut, but I did invest in some new boots, optics and a backpack for the first time in almost 20 years this year, and I'm glad I did.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts