Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Elite Gt500, Elite Envy ×2, Elite Synx, Elite GTO
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Which HHA sight did you buy? I have a single pin Optimizer Kingpin on my Elite E35, and a single pin Tetra on both my Enkore and Remedy. Both are great sights and easy to sight in.
I haven't bought one yet. It doesn't come out until the 19th of next month.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
There was a post a week or 2 ago about it. Don't remember the deets, and it was just an announcement hype type of thing. HHA teasing it.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I actually emailed them yesterday asking for a double pointer. They stated that they're planning to come out with a double pointer next month but will not be selling it separately, only as a combo with their double scope. Disappointing as I wanted a double pointer to go along with my UV scope. Might have to go back to Spot Hogg. I didn't realize they were coming out with a double pin scope until I saw the video on Facebook yesterday, maybe I'll just have to sell the UV scope and go with HHAs.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I actually emailed them yesterday asking for a double pointer. They stated that they're planning to come out with a double pointer next month but will not be selling it separately, only as a combo with their double scope. Disappointing as I wanted a double pointer to go along with my UV scope. Might have to go back to Spot Hogg. I didn't realize they were coming out with a double pin scope until I saw the video on Facebook yesterday, maybe I'll just have to sell the UV scope and go with HHAs.
If its a hha double scope that's gonna be severe competition for ultraview. I may sell all my uv3/carbon pro setups for HHAs new sight. Hha is just that good.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That figures. I just bought a new Tetra single pin less than 2 weeks ago.
I wanted one to go on my RX7 Ultra we just set up last week.
I'm in the same boat. I just bought another carbon pro sight and a brand new UV3 scope with a double pin. So yeah I feel you.

·
Scout, Hunt, Kill!!!
4,482 Posts
Did you happen to ask them if the pointer would fit current sights?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts