Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody heard any rumors for 2007? New limbs, new risers? Seems like I am seeing a lot of new risers for sale on ebay lately and lancasters has their matrix and aerotec risers on clearance.

·
Archery Coach
23,292 Posts
Just a guess-probably see something that incorporates the new grip of the Helix on a non tech riser

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking the same thing Jim.

It's not so much that I think they need new stuff, but they seem to go in about 3-4 year cycles for many things.

Solstice, last year the new catalogs and spy photos hit late in October I think.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Interesting...

I am newly getting into archery, with my first bow being a Hoyt Gold Medalist with Epic Limbs. Depending on how that goes I was considering an Eclipse Riser next. I look forward to seeing what new risers will be coming out for 2007.

·
Archery Coach
23,292 Posts
Esquive said:
I am newly getting into archery, with my first bow being a Hoyt Gold Medalist with Epic Limbs. Depending on how that goes I was considering an Eclipse Riser next. I look forward to seeing what new risers will be coming out for 2007.
the grip on the eclipse is far better IMHO than the GM which is a bit thick for my tastes

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Talked with local shop today...

Latest they know is the information on the 2007 line-up should be out to the dealers by mid. to late October.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Esquive...I have shot or owned a Gold Medalist, an Axis, an Elan, an Avalon, an Evolution-II, and a Radian..I bought an Eclipse, and the grip is better to ME than anything else I have owned, or shot, and is most of the reson that I bought it over the Aerotec..Plus, the Eclipse was half the price!!..L.O.L..I'm on here trying to learn about F.I.T.A. style archery, I'm a 3-D shooter, and bowhunter...I did just purchase a used Bernadini Cobra that I'm pretty excited to get and shoot...It looks like just the ticket for 3-D and bowhunting, then I can set up one of My other bows for the long-range target work..I hope that this helps..Take Care...Harper

1 - 10 of 10 Posts