Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoyt spyder 30 blackout 70# currently set at 28" draw, bought last july. Only got a chance to hunt with it twice last season. My job has really impacted my time for archery season so I'm selling everything. The bow has been shot very little and in perfect condition. It's current set up is HHA optamizer .10 adjustable rheostat. QAD ultra rest HDx. 8" BStinger and of coarse d loop and peep. The bow will be shipped in the case. Which is a Plano Bow gaurd pillar lock. I'm asking 1100$. Pretty firm on that price considering the bows condition. Either pm me or comment and we'll talk more. I WILL NOT PAY FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING ACROSS THE COUNTRY. You will be responsible for getting the bow to your location. Thanks for your interest guys, let's get this thing sold!!!! Shoot straight. Ps. I also have a try ball pro max 4 finger release if you're interested. Asking 80$

Side note, I'm horrible with technology and I'm on a smart phone doing this, I can't figure out how to add my photos. Any help?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really trying to get 1100 man. The bow is literally perfect. And seeing as this is the first offer I've received and you're willing to do 1000 I'm pretty sure I can get that extra 100$. Or you can come on up to where I wasn't to be, if you want you can pm me and I'll email you pics of the bow. Thanks!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Would you be willing to take a trade. I have a loaded Mathews Helim and would be willing to throw in some cash on the deal

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only trade I'd be willing to do is on an obsession phoenix. I'm trying to get the cash out of this rig to buy the new bow. Thanks though man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts