Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"GO BUCKS!!!"
6,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new Mathews Z7, got it all set up and ready to start hunting next week,
Very smooth shooting bow

Attachments

·
74,535 Posts
Sweet. Just talked to my buddy in Colorado yesturday and he said he dotting at 60yrds with his.

Sureloc sight is a good one as well.

Deer are not safe now, got no excuses now for missing.
DB

·
"GO BUCKS!!!"
6,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dan, I use Sword Centurion sight, Swords makes good rugged sights as well. I start hunting next week, think I am ready to put the Z7 to the test

·
74,535 Posts
Thanks Dan, I use Sword Centurion sight, Swords makes good rugged sights as well. I start hunting next week, think I am ready to put the Z7 to the test
Didnt realize the sword looked so much like a Sureloc. Good luck and look forward to seeing the pictures. Im so ready to hit the trees and hunt it drivng me crazy.
DB

·
Registered
670 Posts
Good luck to both of you,have to wait 'til Oct.1 here in Pa. Nice looking rig DB a regular z7 would be the only acceptable substitute for my DXT.

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Very nice!! Makes me want to add one to my arsenal:)

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
436 Posts
The best of the Z series bows. I have one as well. Faster and more stable that the shorter bows they put out last year. I have taken quite a few animals with mine...

Good luck this season.

·
"GO BUCKS!!!"
6,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The best of the Z series bows. I have one as well. Faster and more stable that the shorter bows they put out last year. I have taken quite a few animals with mine...

Good luck this season.
Thank you and to everyone else, been eight years since I shot Mathews, last one I owned was the Outback, this Z7 is very snooth, glad to be shooting a Mathews again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts