Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following NIB boots for sale:

Lacrosse Alpha SST 2000 Gram Thinsulate = $105 TYD (MSRP $190)
1 Pair = Size 9
1 Pair = Size 10

Scent-free, 100% waterproof rubber-over-naturally insulating neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions. 2000G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for those needing protection in extreme cold environments. Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit and provides warmth by slowing the release of body heat. Removable gator fights odor forming bacteria while locking in any remaining odor. Developed in 1963, LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing. Realtree AP is neutral, open, high contrast, and realistic. The High Definition printing process stands up to the real-life effects of nature. ATS outsole features shallow, self-cleaning lugs that are ideal for stalking and keeping you from getting stuck in the mud. Nylon shank. 18" height. 7.6 lbs per pair.

200637.jpg

Robinson Scent Blocker Dream Season Boots = $90 TYD (MSRP $150)
1 Pair = Size 8.5

Odor eliminating ScentBlocker Dream Season Wool - insulated Pro Knee Boots. Warm, 100% WATERPROOF, and ready to hunt! The ultimate in comfortable protection and concealment! Trail-busting BrushBlocker shin guard will have you rolling through rugged terrain, while special activated carbon molecules put the kibosh on odors alarming odors that can scare away your kill. And that's barely scratching the surface of these top-notch Kicks: 100% waterproof breathable membrane construction keeps water out; Wool-insulated lining for toasty warmth; Removable SPF (Scent Protection Factor) 60 activated carbon fabric filter with BodyLock technology absorbs human odor; Removable activated carbon insole with S3 antimicrobial treatment eliminate scent and bacteria; BrushBlocker shin guard protection provides a sturdy shield when you're moving through the woods; Triple-density Rock Shock stabilizer lugs for multi-terrain traction; Reinforced rubber toe for strength and durability; Side-zip design means fast on / off; Climber's right heel; Mossy Oak Treestand camo keeps you conceals you. Each 17" h., approx 56 ozs. Order yours today! Men's ScentBlocker Dream Season Pro Knee Boots.
Dream Season Boot.jpg
I have 100% positive feedback on eBay! I ship via USPS Parcel Post unless other arrangments are made between us (shipping includes delivery confirmation). I prefer to receive payment via USPS money orders however I will gladly accept payments via Paypal gift. If you have any questions please let me know! I have sold several pairs of these and have moved them fast by keeping the total cost of everything low.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.