Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
104 Posts
A1 Archery

This is def one one the finest ranges I have been to. I have travel the eastern half of the country and for a small business this place is impressive. Also holds a nice vegas shoot every friday at 630 pratice begining at 600. With good shooters and a nice turn out of people:.

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
everyone that loves the sport of archery and bow hunting should come out and visit us at A1 archery in hilliard,ohio. we offer a nice range and pro shop with knowlegable staff and great product selection. everything an archer needs to shoot his best.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I live in Medina and have not made it down to the shop myself. However, my buddies from college love shooting there.

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
you would love the new friday "game night" where you play games like darts,poker and baseball with your bow. come and check it out,it's really fun.

·
Registered
425 Posts
What the crap???? How can I be so clueless... Im all over it. That 20 min away tops.

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
cmon out and join us, monday night is 3d league night,thursday is 3d money shoot night,and friday is game night.great fun!

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
see if you can get pics of this place. Hmmm I should move there. I do like the name of the town :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
steve that is funny

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
:) I had to do a double take and wipe my eyes when I saw that name.Maybe I should run for mayor .

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
very nice place

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
i went to game night last friday and it was awesome! really fun. pete has several different games to play with your bow. everyone should come out and have some fun,and maybe win some money to boot!

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Great place...good people...game night is a blast...if your close come give it a shot...I love giving my money to random people:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts