Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My NEW TATTOO...I LOVE IT!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Sweet, I want another tat SOOOO bad!!!! Hubby won't let me have anymore. My son in law just his new one finished last night, my daughter will post some pics soon I hope!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
AH! That is awesome looking! I have been thinking about getting a deer track too, so it's great to see what it actually looks like on someone. Congrats, it looks great.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Awesome tat Queenie ~ I plan on getting another one, I have 6 right now, but I just haven't decided what I want or where I want it. I have 1 on each foot, a tramp stamp, 2 on my right ankle area, and 1 on my left ankle area. I was thinking about something a little higher up on my back and something to do with hunting so we will see what happens.

G

·
Does the color hurt worse than just black? I have a black one and was thinking of getting a colored one...but I hear they hurt more!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a tramp stamp as well that is full color..the filling in is what hurts, the outline does not hurt that bad.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I agree all of my tats have color ~ and I think what hurts the most is the shading. But if the pain is worth it if the artist is good.

·
Registered
76 Posts
awsome tat, it's been about 6 years since i got my first one and i'm iching for another...maybe the hubby will let me get turkey tracks on my ankle or something...good idea :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts