Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orange County Indiana.....

State Of Emergency....

11 inches of rain in two days... (We had 10" of snow last week)

Lake front property is worth more right???:noidea: :noidea:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Want some mud for that lake?

I was watching that storm track just south of my jobsite up to the north. It went from Indiana to Mexico and was slow moving. We just hit the edge.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,368 Posts
wow, so sorry to see that mess, prayers that it stops raining and the water recedes soon!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Man JC that bites!

Figured you guys were getting hammered by the looks of the radar. Traveled from West Central OH early this morning, which is right at flood stage, to Lima OH and just got back home and had to take a few detours due to road closings.

Hopefully, the worst is over for you and the waters will recede. Believe me, I've been there, done that, and yes it sucks!

Hope things start looking up!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Bow fish.

I guess you could always take up bow fishing:pukey:. J\K. It is sloppy and wet in Michigan too. My yard is mostly clay and I have some serious water issues myself. Good luck to you and neighbors.

Russ

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
wow that is amazing

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
We be thinking about ya down there JC. Hope it don't get any worse for ya. Lots of flooding all over the country this week.

Hope it goes down for ya. AC

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow, what a mess. I'm from Southern Indiana pretty close to the Ohio River and it is a mess as well. The worst I've seen in years. Sorry to all those with water damage!

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Wow......... I'm not even sure what else to say :embara:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts