Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the reg CPX limsb fit ?

how about the experience limbs ?

Reason im asking is a friend is wanting to buy my CPXL, but the 60/70 lbs limbs i got on is a bit too much for him, he is looking to start out with 50-60lbs

He doesnt have unlimited funds, so i was thinking getting a used set from someone who swapped out a set etc.. and a quick look in classifieds show that if i can broaden the search to include CPX or experience limbs ill have an easier time finding a set :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Both cpx and experience limbs will work. The deflection numbers are slightly different on the limbs. 50/60# limbs from either will be really close to 50/60# in the cpxl

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check there web site and it will tell you what works with what .
well you let me know when that info is on the site thx - cos its not there now.

ANd thx boss12, if a few more can confirm this then im all set and will begin the chase for them

·
Registered
58 Posts
Look at my thread. It's 80# invasion and insanity limbs a little below this one. It discusses everything with deflection numbers just read through that and it will confirm that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
well you let me know when that info is on the site thx - cos its not there now.

ANd thx boss12, if a few more can confirm this then im all set and will begin the chase for them
Also with that I have already done this only the other way I have 70# experience limbs on my invasion. It made my invasion 96#

·
Registered
284 Posts
Both cpx and experience limbs will work. The deflection numbers are slightly different on the limbs. 50/60# limbs from either will be really close to 50/60# in the cpxl
I take this to mean my 70lb Insanity CPX Limbs will be around 70lbs on my Insanity CPXL...correct?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts