Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bow got dry fired a few weeks ago and now I need to get some new limbs. I have an (I think it's an '05) High country Sidewinder with solid limbs. I asked the local archery shop and they said to just look around on the internet but I can't seem to find any unless I get them custom made (I looked at Barnesdale archery but I'm not sure if I want to spend that much money yet). Any suggestions?

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
eek thats a hard one. It might take lots of searching. The cost may not be worth the benefit. It may be time to get a new bow. Any new bow will be a large improvement.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Please make sure the rest of the bow is ok too. I have seen bent axles and missing e-clips after a dry fire. That could in turn cause cam/idler bushing damage. Also, look that riser over too and the strings and cables, especially the served ends. Lots of shock from a dry fire, sometimes you get lucky though.

I have a HC carbon riser Triple S and like it alot. I've always liked the looks of those Sidewinders, both single and hybrid cam models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts