Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new, in box, Lone Wolf Assassin tree stand and Lone Wolf climbing sticks. The stand also comes with a 6 point harness for safety and maneuverability. The stand weighs 5.5 lbs and the sticks weigh 3.5. This set up is great for sitting on fresh sign, public land, or when you are not sure if you want to set up a permanent stand in a spot. I currently have the stand in Green Bay, WI. I can meet buyer in areas of wisconsin: Milwaukee, Green Bay, Eau Claire, and Superior. If you are out of state I can deliver it and will accept pay pal. If you have any questions please feel free to call me, Josh @ (262) 483-9003. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
i will take it. bring it to R.I.. and i will give you 200.00 cash..

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
I called him yesterday and I believe he said $320 + shipping. I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am sorry I am new to this site, so I am just trying to figure things out. I will sell it for 320 plus shipping o.b.o. I am going to try to figure out how to edit my post so i can clarify.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brand new, in box, Lone Wolf Assassin tree stand and Lone Wolf climbing sticks. The stand also comes with a 6 point harness for safety and maneuverability. The stand weighs 5.5 lbs and the sticks weigh 3.5. This set up is great for sitting on fresh sign, public land, or when you are not sure if you want to set up a permanent stand in a spot. I currently have the stand in Green Bay, WI. I can meet buyer in areas of wisconsin: Milwaukee, Green Bay, Eau Claire, and Superior. If you are out of state I can deliver it and will accept pay pal. If you have any questions please feel free to call me, Josh @ (262) 483-9003. Thanks!
I am asking $320 o.b.o plus what they will charge me to ship it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lone wolf sticks

The stand is sold, but I still have the sticks. THey are the lone wolf mini sticks and will take 95 for then

1 - 13 of 13 Posts