Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you wanting a Merlin, but do not like to pay the big $$ for top of the line equipment, well this might just fit the bill--

Introducing the new Merlin "Vision"!

ATA--39.75
Brace-- 7"
Rapid 2 cams
Machined riser
Pro Fusion limbs
Fixed pockets
Target mods----approx 300 fps IBO
Turbo Mods------approx 310 fps IBO (70lbs, 350g arrow, 30" AMO drawlength)

The bow will retail between $450-$490,( exact final price yet to be determined) and this pricing should fit many more archers' price ranges without losing craftsmanship and shootability.

More info on final pricing and availability in the coming days. ;) Good shooting, Pinwheel 12

Pic--

Attachments

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Nice!

Nice looking bow for the money and not a lot of reflex for the speed. Should make a great first target bow for someone or for someone on a budget.
Jbird

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Cool looking bow for the money...they still haven't been able to beat the originail Max 2k in the looks department though....

Tim

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
How much does it weigh? Are they profusion Carbon? Or the profusion Glass? Any camouflage photos.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Just thought I might throw this out for chuckles.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dylan-

I do not know the overall weight yet. Yes, they are Pro-Fusion Carbon limbs. No camo photos yet, tried to give you guys a sneak peek and this was the only pic I currently have. More soon. Pinwheel 12

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Pinwheel 12 said:
Dylan-

I do not know the overall weight yet. Yes, they are Pro-Fusion Carbon limbs. No camo photos yet, tried to give you guys a sneak peek and this was the only pic I currently have. More soon. Pinwheel 12
Cool.:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts