Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations go out to Shootin Str8 for setting a new MN state record in the Hunter last Saturday. Scott shot 548 to beat the old record by 2 points.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Great shooting Scott. Weren't you the same nervous young guy at your first big shoot that I shot next to just a couple years ago at the IA Pro Am ;) , lol! Nice job. :cool:

>>------>

·
74,535 Posts
Congradulations Scott

You are the man. Good Job

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Right on Scott!! Glad to hear about your new record. Hope to see you at some shoots soon.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Awesome Scott!!! Way to go!!! Just to let you all know, SuperX shot her first Hunter Field and Animal round also and man I fear her. She's going to be hot competition for the old Nanny. SuperX, again I had a blast shooting with you, and I look forward to doing it again. Have fun all.
Nanny

·
Registered
450 Posts
Almost forgot, but I didn't. Xmiester, Wow, You impressed me totally. And if you all don't know, he olny missed 4 spots (the extra point spots) on the animal. Isn't that something an animal in an Animal Round. Way to go. Hey come to think of it,,,Bill H, our NFAA Director shot a new record in the field as well. Geees, what happened to me???? Congrats to all who shot. You all did FANTASTIC.
Nanny

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bill Hakl, our NFAA Director, set that state record on Sunday - he shot a 543 BHFS Field - Awesome! Watch out for both Hakl's (Julene and Bill) at Nationals next week :)

If you haven't tried NFAA Field, you are missing something - I think TAP said the same thing a couple months ago and now that I have done it, I really agree!

Nanny, fear the wing :D

What Nanny doesn't mention is that she walked away with the state championship and ended up tying the AAMFS (AA men's freestyle, not sure that is still a valid NFAA round) score on the way to her win ;) :cool:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Thanks!! That was my first ever Field round and I had a great time.......I am hooked!! There were some impressive scores shot and "the closer" would be the record holder in the Hunter round except for a small mistake on one target, great shooting Rick. I shot with Bill Hakl on Sunday and he is an amazing pin shooter.......watch for him at Nationals!! Nanny, SuperX, xmeister, great shooting!

CHPro, same nervous guy!! I heard you shot and won the Voy. Cup. Congrats!! You will have to attend next year to defend your title. You know, the Voy. Cup not only looks good on the mantle but works good for Culver's sundaes too!!!:D

Congrats to all the others that shot and thanks again,
Shootin Str8

1 - 10 of 10 Posts