Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this mount back. I'm happy with it. Just wondering what everyone thought about the quality. Sorry for the bad lighting.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. yeah he is a little crooked on the wall haha

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I had to turn myself sideways, but he looks good, and looks real nice....congrats!

·
Registered
501 Posts
*after cracking my neck turning sideways*, looks good

·
Registered
91 Posts
I like the sideways look, his ears are facing like he hears something. Behind him and he looks alert, very nice mount.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Can't really tell anything about the quality of the mount. For that, you would need to post some realy close ups on the detail work. In all honesty, if you are happy with the mount, that is really all that matters, but if you want a critique, you need alot better high resolution pics.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah dont get me wrong I love the mount I was just kind of curious. I sit and stare at all our mounts for a long time. I'm sure you guys can relate.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Get some pictures of live deer and compare each part of your mount. Look at each part in detail... shape, location, color, etc. Also look at symmetry. Everything should be the same on each side... eyes same depth and shape, nostril same shape, hair patterns same on both sides.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts