Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Archery Coach
23,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any clue where last year's results or the year before are located?

· Registered
305 Posts
New NAA Web Site

Jim,

If you go to Resources: "Records & History" and go to the bottom of the page click on "Tournament Historical Information" you may find what your looking for. There is a lot of past tournament information on that page.

Regards,

· Registered
817 Posts
Jim,

If you go to Resources: "Records & History" and go to the bottom of the page click on "Tournament Historical Information" you may find what your looking for. There is a lot of past tournament information on that page.

Regards,
I guess maybe I am blind as I do not find a link that says "Tournament Historical Information" I clicked on "Records & History" and went all the way to the bottom and do not find that link...

· Registered
817 Posts
I guess maybe I am blind as I do not find a link that says "Tournament Historical Information" I clicked on "Records & History" and went all the way to the bottom and do not find that link...
Okay I found what you are talking about and that is not what Jim is looking for. You have to actually go into the "records" and then to the bottom. That is just National events and Texas events. Jim is looking for the link that was on the old site with all the results that we all look at regularly for reference. It is a very important link and hopefully it will posted to the new site here shortly.

· Archery Coach
23,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
try as I might I could not find say last year's indoor scores so as to gauge the progress of some of my students or to get a perspective of where their current scores would generally place them

· Registered
3,783 Posts
try as I might I could not find say last year's indoor scores so as to gauge the progress of some of my students or to get a perspective of where their current scores would generally place them
Let us know what you find out when you contact the USAA staff.

· Registered
3,783 Posts

· Archery Coach
23,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.