1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
may the x-Force be with u
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Not exactly.... ^^^^ but it is definitely getting better.

·
Born yank raised south
17,074 Posts
Great looking buck.

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
No chit!! That's nuts.....OTC tags????? :wink: lol

·
bowonlywhitetails
16,757 Posts
Sweet looking buck for sure, but not exactly what comes to mind when I hear state record. What did it score?

·
Archery
10,493 Posts
NC. The new Iowa and Illinois haha

·
Registered
985 Posts
It would be a great place, where I live shoot them at night, rie bow season and no limits. My target buck was shot sept 9 with a rifle!!!! Know of guys shooting over there limits and law does nothing. Wardens do there jobs, judges suck azz around here. Anyways here is a pic of the buck I would have got to hunt had it not been for a poacher!

·
Sudden Impact
1,720 Posts
I held the rack of the the previous record this past Saturday when I went with my buddy to pick up his deer at our taxidermist. It was history, 1st booner taken in NC with a bow. Then when I got on FB yesterday I saw NC Sportsman had posted that picture of the new NC record.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I held the rack of the the previous record this past Saturday when I went with my buddy to pick up his deer at our taxidermist. It was history, 1st booner taken in NC with a bow. Then when I got on FB yesterday I saw NC Sportsman had posted that picture of the new NC record.
I was able to hold the first one in my hands as well, It looks a whole lot bigger than the new record. The new one beat the old one with mass. Unreal to have 2 booners from NC in the same year with a bow. Never happened before but 2 in one season!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts