·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the 2018 Athens Summit. summit.png

·
Shootingairborne
10,575 Posts
340 7" BH, nice. 30" ATA, I'm sure some will like it. Looks good.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
looks like a prime riser with obsession cams, didn't know Kevin was working for Athens now....

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Looks like a shorter Ascent to me. Matches nicely with the name if it is a scaled down Ascent riser with the same cams. Nice looking bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk spelling/grammar errors are likely to occur.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a shorter Ascent to me. Matches nicely with the name if it is a scaled down Ascent riser with the same cams. Nice looking bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk spelling/grammar errors are likely to occur.
Riser is actually the longest riser of all of their bows, just the limb angle has changed.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like a prime riser with obsession cams, didn't know Kevin was working for Athens now....
Same cams as the rest of the line, and they make their own cams in house!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What’s the riser length? I’m guessing it’s pretty stable at full draw.
Riser is supposed to be right at 30" Dont quote me on that but I remember hearing that.

·
Team Gutshot
2,869 Posts
Only bows I see out there with these specs are the BT Realm and Obsession hemorrhage. Very interested to see what the draw cycle is like on this thing. BT would have to use the performance setting. Havent shot the hemorrhage.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only bows I see out there with these specs are the BT Realm and Obsession hemorrhage. Very interested to see what the draw cycle is like on this thing. BT would have to use the performance setting. Havent shot the hemorrhage.
All of these bows with the K2 cams are amazingly smooth and have a great back wall. Only way to know for yourself is to try one out, because everyone has different ideas and opinions, and what feels good to one person doesn't to the next. But if you give them an honest shot, you will probably like it!

·
Team Gutshot
2,869 Posts
The question is....will they hit IBO?

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Meh....

·
Im a Father and Bowhunter
6,004 Posts
Looks nice, some short ATA guys will be very happy I'm sure. I'm waiting to see if there will be a 34"-35" in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 103 Posts