Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching a recent video and noticed this broadhead. Could it possibly be a stainless ferrule offering from Magnus? I'd love to see a Black Hornet with a stainless ferrule (and non-vented, but that's a topic for another day).

Gesture Plant Finger Thumb Grass

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your post but the broadhead you are showing in a video is our broadhead right off the line before it was annodized in all honestly if you wanted to know you should email us direct at [email protected] or [email protected] Thank you
That takes all the fun of guessing, conjecturing, hoping, and eventual let-down out of it, though! :LOL:

It did get me a bit excited though.

·
Premium Member
Bear Adapt, Goldtip Hunter xt 300 , cbe sight, b-stinger stabilizer Qad mxt rest.
4,704 Posts
Thank you for your post but the broadhead you are showing in a video is our broadhead right off the line before it was annodized in all honestly if you wanted to know you should email us direct at [email protected] or [email protected] Thank you
Just curious why can't I find magnus broadheads anymore? My local bowshops around here used to carry them but they're Mia! Can I order them directly from magnus?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
That takes all the fun of guessing, conjecturing, hoping, and eventual let-down out of it, though! :LOL:

It did get me a bit excited though.
Just curious why can't I find magnus broadheads anymore? My local bowshops around here used to carry them but they're Mia! Can I order them directly from magnus?
EMAIL [email protected] and i can give you the name of a dealer who can ship to you immediately. Direct from us we are running behind on shipping. We are shipping broadheads every single day but are just behind. Thanks

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Owwww. There you are! I was beginning to wonder & been asking if everything is okay & where you been.

Any update when the 1.5 inch buzzcut wide might be coming out? We're still patiently waiting. I'm only giving it about 12 more years though till I give up.

In the meantime I'm looking forward to trying out anything new you're putting out.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I read that reply, and thought that was a weird reply. So, I read it again, and it still seems like a really weird reply, kind of a headscratcher to me. Should we not post questions about Magnus Broadheads on here and only email the manufacturer with questions? I have about 4 dozen of Magnus broadheads, so I am just curious. It seemed like a smart ass reply.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I read that reply, and thought that was a weird reply. So, I read it again, and it still seems like a really weird reply, kind of a headscratcher to me. Should we not post questions about Magnus Broadheads on here and only email the manufacturer with questions? I have about 4 dozen of Magnus broadheads, so I am just curious. It seemed like a smart ass reply.
I just read it as an offer to answer if asked about something like that through email. The fact he's here posting earns him a little goodwill in my book.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Every once in a while you will see the owner of a company jump in a thread. The way I took it, Mike was just saying we are open for direct communication. And they definitely are, and that is getting to be more of a rarity these days . You would not believe how many times I email request to huge companies , directly to inquiry lines that are posted. Following protocol, to request parts or service information. And occasionally get no reply, a reply that makes no sense, or a reply from someone who knows nothing about the product. I am talking huge companies, and important components.

The supply chain is a totally screwed up place right now.... what you can and can't get is just all over the board. Things I might have ordered in stock two years ago, might be 20 weeks lead time now. Or they can't even tell you when they might get them.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Every once in a while you will see the owner of a company jump in a thread. The way I took it, Mike was just saying we are open for direct communication. And they definitely are, and that is getting to be more of a rarity these days . You would not believe how many times I email request to huge companies , directly to inquiry lines that are posted. Following protocol, to request parts or service information. And occasionally get no reply, a reply that makes no sense, or a reply from someone who knows nothing about the product. I am talking huge companies, and important components.

The supply chain is a totally screwed up place right now.... what you can and can't get is just all over the board. Things I might have ordered in stock two years ago, might be 20 weeks lead time now. Or they can't even tell you when they might get them.
Yep. But I've been surprised twice in the last couple months. First Lite replied to an email I never expected them to, answered my questions, and took my feedback and asked me a question, then decided to forward to another team for the feedback. Eerlestock was the second. They've replied to every email I've sent them (shipping issue, and a thanks), and answered the phone or called me a couple times to answer some questions or talk about my feedback. Customer for life unless they sell out. Doesn't hurt I like the gear I bought from both of them. A lot.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I think it could've been worded better. "If you have questions, feel free to reach out to us" sounds better than "If you wanted to know, you SHOULD email us directly". Offer vs instruction.
It's a forum. It is what it is. 🤷 🤣

·
Registered
300 Posts
I think it could've been worded better. "If you have questions, feel free to reach out to us" sounds better than "If you wanted to know, you SHOULD email us directly". Offer vs instruction.
And how do the words “Thank You” at the end of his reply make you feel? Do you need an emoji from him to feel better. We all know that Magnus has been a stellar American company with a CEO that will reply first hand with his customer base. I have yet to run into any comment that says anything negative about a Magnus broadhead over the years. I think Mike has proved himself over the years to not have to play the sensitive game.
I hope this doesn’t hurt anyones feelings🙌🤗😬

1 - 20 of 85 Posts